TO CREATE A PROJECT, YOU MUST FIRST SUBMIT A PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION AND BE APPROVED AS A PROJECT PARTNER BY OUR W4 TEAM.
In order to guarantee that the projects included on our platform are viable, effective, transparent and trustworthy, non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs interested in including a project must first complete a partnership application form. Our W4 team will then review this application to see if your organization fits our selection criteria below.
To become a project partner, your organization must:
- Be focused on promoting girls’ and women’s empowerment within a human rights framework.
- Count at least 70% of its participants as girls and/or women.
- Demonstrate an innovative approach — innovative solutions and models (products and services).
- Be run by a registered legal entity with non-profit, ideally in the country of operation.
- Have a solid financial management system in place; Ideally, your project should have a treasurer, financial tracking system and supervision by a Board of Directors.
- Have a bank account able to receive funds in Euros and/or US dollars.
As a W4 project partner, you agree to:
- Allocate any funds raised for a specific project on our W4 platform to that same project.
- Use any funds raised in a responsible, effective manner.
- Be honest and transparent with donors.
- Fulfill all rewards that you offer.
- Respect donors’ personal information; If you offer rewards, you will have access to donors’ names, emails and mailing addresses. You are prohibited from using this information for any purpose other than delivering your rewards.
- Ensure that the project(s) you create do NOT break the law, propose financial incentives, include prohibited items, or include anything of a profane, explicit, discriminatory, violent, or spammy nature.
- Allow W4 to use the content you’ve created; In creating your project, you give W4 the rights to use, publicize, modify (including to edit and translate), and delete the content you’ve provided.